audIT now integrates with Dark Web ID!
What does this integration do?
This integration will allow you to run a Dark Web ID scan of your prospects or customers domain inside of the audIT application. Once you receive the results of your scan you can append the results, along with Dark Web ID benefits, directly to the audIT report.
How to configure your Dark Web ID integration:
To set up your integration please follow the steps below:
- Click on Integrations
- Click on Connect for Dark Web ID
- Enter your credentials for Dark Web ID
- Navigate to your audIT Report by choosing your desired Company and click on Run Integrations
- Enter your prospect’s or customer’s domain
- Check the Only show results with hashed and plain text passwords (if desired)
- Check acknowledgement for the Terms and Services Conditions
- Click on Search
- Your Dark Web ID scan results for the desired domain will appear. You can review the results and then click on the <- next to the domain to close this sidebar, then X on the next sidebar.
- To append the results to your audIT Report:
- Complete your audIT Report (report is completed once you have a Summary Statement completed for all audIT Items and you generate an overall audIT Score)
- Click on the Reports tab
- Navigate to the Integrations area and you will see your report results. You can then choose if you would like to include the Dark Web ID Benefits page.
- Print your audIT Report and review the results